Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

My poor Randy

Poor Randy.  It has been two months since he was imprisoned at GPC because of my disrespectful conduct.  What has my conduct got to do with him wanting to visit me.  He has the right to see me but VCH is acting cruelly and harshly.  Why are they punishing Randy when he can't move or even talk.  I am sure he must be very depressed not knowing what is really going on.

I will tell you how mean VCH is:  From October 15 2013 to January 29 2014 Randy was in a private room in which I was able to visit him for two hour intervals.  Then they moved him to an open ward so those phantoms that are afraid of me are there and I can't see Randy.

It is the staff that is violent not me.  Because they belong to the medical profession they get away with bullying and violence everyday because they are believed and the victims are not.  And there is no lawyer or doctor who will aid you because VCH will make sure that they are discredited.  No one.

On October 22 2013 the staff at GPC attacked me because I was trying to take Randy out of GPC.  They lied and said that Randy was in need of medical attention; he didn't. 

Stephanie created the mob hysteria and everyone followed her.  She must have known that Randy did not want a DNR as it was in Randy's medical records and she did nothing to save him. but was willing to save him on October 22.  No one did anything to save him.

I still am haunted with him begging me to save his life when he was scheduled to die by GPC on November 18 2013. No one was there; he was alone in an isolated room with no one to help him. No nurses; no security; no one. Dr. Dunne and others decided that Randy would never get any better -- he was chronic, and it was time for him to die.

How can all of GPC be party to this.  And then what do they do with Randy, they ban me from seeing him.  I saved his life after GPC tried to hasten his death and I am charged with the crime of disrespectful conduct.  What bizarre logic does these highly trained medical professionals possess.  They should all be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

If Randy is chronic and was actively dying in November and December, it would be logical that I should have access to him 24/7 as it is just a matter of time before he dies.  How insensitive and stupid is VCH.

438,858

Blog Archive