Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

TRESPASS NOTIFICATION DATED JANUARY 29, 2014

Trespass Notification signed by Richard Singleton, Director, Risk Management.

I am writing this letter to inform you that your presence on or in any Vancouver Coastal Health properties will not be tolerated.

You are to refrain from entering therein or thereon and any violation of this notice may result in your immediate arrest or in a trespass warrant being sworn for your arrest and prosecution.  The total restriction will be in place for the next 90 days.  A meeting will be held with Romilda Ag and me at the end of the restriction period and the restriction will be reassessed based on you behaviour during the period of time.

If I am banned from Vancouver Coastal Health properties how can my behavior be assessed.  The statement is totally stupid.  What is VCH's Kevin Calder the investigator going to do, follow me for ninety days off site and watch me sleep..

What VCH is doing is nonsense and totally bizarre and costly.

What they are doing is imprisoning Randy for ninety days; taking his right to associate with me; not allowing me to fulfill the judiciary duties of the Representative Agreement, and othter legislation and worse not allowing me to be able to see Randy and alert staff as staff is minimal at GPC and even if they are running around they can be too busy to notice if Randy was in trouble and they could very easily overlook Randy because he cannot call out for help or even use his call bell.

By not allowing me to be with Randy GPC is putting him at significant risk of dying.  GPC are making sure that if Randy gets a high heart rate that I won't be there to get a nurse to assist and he will die like he nearly died on November 18, 2013 and December 26, 2013.

I do not know what VGH's agenda is but they sure do not care about Randy.  Randy is very fragile and can die at any time. Why should he die under these circumstances because of a criminal profile report done by Kevin Calder and VGH agrees with deny Randy by presence.

On November 14, 2013, while Dr. Dunne was telling everyone at GPC that Randy was dying he had just transferred from VGH the evening before and I was told by his VGH doctor that there was nothing wrong with him and for me not to worry.  So a few hours later Dr. Dunne was preparing a death room for Randy to die in.

He didn't die that day but on November 18, 2013, he was actively dying.

He can die at any moment and I can't be at his bedside because of this trespass order based on nothing more than my wanting to be with Randy.  How can I wanting to be with Randy translate to me being a person to be afraid of.  Staff at GPC is known to be rude and anything you say or do can be used against you. 

The court hearing is April 9 2014 and I hope that the judge sees through all the innuendo and hearsay that VCH is good at creating.

438,192


Blog Archive