Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

VCHA is a police state.

I was thinking about VCHA this morning.  A caution to all those who read my blog.  Consider whenever you enter a VCHA property rememeber that you are entering a police state and it will take away your civil rights or even contractual rights as there is no due process.  By the time you figure that maybe you have some rights, your loved one is dead.  Anything that happened before is moot.

I am still in disbelief over the fact that I cannot find a lawyer to represent me.  VCHA farms out all its legal work to multiple law firms so there is no one qualified to act for you when you need someone. These legal firms are all in a conflict position.  It is much like a company town where the company owns the store from which you buy bread.

Blog Archive