Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I am in big trouble.

I have to download 67,381 emails from google and it is not that easy. You cannot push a button and it will happen.    So if any of you know how I can achieve this quickly, please let me know.   I do not need the emails, only the index for 67,381 emails,  I am been struggling with thsi for weeks.  You can only cut and paste one page at a time from google mail.  That is only 25 addresess per page..  Then you cut and paste them into a word document which is not that easy.   Pages goes missing as you google back and forth.  And after a rew thousand cut and past jobs the computer is so slow I might has well be doing it by hand.  I have a hired a data base person who is trying to quicken ths process and adapt applications so the emails can be sorted as to relevancy. Then if this is successful, then it has to be sorted as to date.  After that I am not sure how that information  can be printed.  You still have 67,351 entries that has to be printed.  Thatt is, 2,696 pages. Each page would be its own documents.  So it would take forever to print. 



Blog Archive