Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

How stupid is VCHA





How stupid is VCHA...

What did I do that caused VCHA to ask the Supreme Court of British Columbia on 2 April 2014 to ban me for life from attending VCHA facilities including GPC except when Walker's physician deemed Walker's condition as "imminently terminal." The same doctor who put an illegal DNR on my husband.  Imminently terminal means certain death.  What kind of sick perverted person is VCHA.  And I am still banned to this day. And my husband is dead.

I asked the lawyers for VCHA a few months ago what terrible thing did I do for this continuing drastic measure. I was told that I knew what I did.  I said no I did not.  Tell me.  They refused to tell me. There must be some dreadful thing I did and VCHA does not want me to know.


In my banning letter of 29 January 2014 VCHA wrote that it was necessary that I be banned because my conduct was not respectful:

1.  called VCHA idiots  TRUE  Bullies run VCHA  FAIR COMMENT
2.  called VCHA "trio of death"  TRUE  VCHA used a trio of physicians to solicit DNRs
3.  swearing in emails  NOT SURE
4.  sending emails to staff  TRUE  How else can you communicate with staff
5.  sending emails to the Chairman of the Board  TRUE  The boss should know what is going on
6.  threatening staff by saying that I will get them and I know what car they drive  NEVER HAPPENED

This banning letter is a matter of public record that VCHA used to apply for a restraining order 2 April 2014 to ban me from all VCHA properties.

What egregious thing did I do.  Maybe someone should ask the new Attorney General of British Columbia.  He should know. He is the one at the top of the food chain.  The buck stops with him. VCHA is a creation of the government and it is responsible to British Columbia.

david.eby.mla@leg.bc.ca
AG.Minister@gov.bc.ca  1-250-387-1866
2909 West Broadway V6K 2G6 604-660-1297


This past week I had occasion to speak to a health professional and also a lawyer.  Like always, neither wanted to truly hear what I had to say.  They rushed me from their offices. They did not what to know the details of what really happened because then they would have to do something about it.   Don't Ask; Don't Tell.  There is a saying, evil is caused by good people doing nothing. And in this case not wanting to know.

voiceofgoneballistic.blogspot.com
6 October 2017
604.321.2276

I was talking to a gent this afternoon (15 October 2017).  He said that he experienced much like what I did.  He was concerned about his mother who was in care.  He saved her life twice by taking her from her care faclity to emerg.  He complained.  He was visited by the mental health police.  During this same period, his name became associated with a few internet sites discrediting him.  He was convinced that Fraser Health was behind it.  I gave him my contact number.  I hope he calls me.    





Blog Archive