Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2018

email 2017-09-11...

email  from 2017-09-11...

I do not expect your client to apologize.  This whole mess was created by VCHA.  Wanting an apology goes back to 2011.  I thought I had an implied invitation to visit a resident at GPC.  I went into his room to give him a plush toy and a male LPN took the plush out of my hand and threw it on the floor and said that the resident did not need it.  Tell me, what would you do in that situation...the plush toy ended up in the nurses station. I have a picture of it in there.  If the patient did not want it, the plush toy should have been returned to me. (addition June 2018 :I argued with the LPN and said he had no right to throw the plush toy on the floor and he had no right to make decisions for the resident.  Security was called)

I get banned in 2011 for giving a resident a plush toy; and then I get banned 24/7 on 29 January 2014 after saving my husband's life.  The incident of October 21 2013 was caused by VCHA. I was trying to take Randy home and staff attacked me.  I had the right to take Randy off site as I had a representation agreement and Randy wanted to go.  They assaulted me and imprisoned Randy against his will. It was I who insisted that the police be called.

The Petition to get a restraining order on April 8 2014 was hearsay and double hearsay.  I had a lawyer at that time for a few days who reviewed the Petition. But then there are times hearsay is allowed.  So I assume the application for the restraining order was drafted properly even though the hearsay was not true or not true enough to be believed . The purpose of the restraining order was to get the police to do VCHA's dirty work.  Randy was in acute/intensive care on April 8 2014 dying and VCHA is in court asking for a restraining order that I never see Randy ever again.

It was not Randy who asked for a DNR/DNT on November 15, 2013, it was Dr. XXX who decided in error that Randy was dying. VCHA decided that it did not want to treat Randy further.






Blog Archive