Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Not well

I have not been visiting my blog in order to post as for the past month I have been lacking in energy. I have moments when my "activism" comes out (see http://downtowneastsideenquirer.blogspot.com)but I am trying to contain my ballistic incidents as I have no choice. I lost 40 pounds in two months, I sleep 12-14 hours a day, and I feel extremely weak. I am fortunate that three of my fuckup friends who know they are fucked up are now looking after the doggies so I can spend my time sleeping.

My next campaign will be http://araizapets.blogspot.com. It will be a campaign to change the Residential Tenanacy Act to legally allow pets in all rentals based on Ontario's rental legislation. If you support this, email me your name, contact address, phone number would be welcomed, and any comments. I will be sending updates to you and research on why pets are necessary especially for the well-being of empty nesters.

I really do not want to deal with the marxist control politics that is happening in the DTES. Groups go after a large population membership base and then do everything possible not to include those members in decision making by creating committees upon committees with the same core members in them.

When I feel better I will be continuing to look into the Society Act and how whimpy it is. The new proposed Act has to take into account not process but rather the need for a universal set of rules.
.

Blog Archive