Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

George Pearson Centre (amended Monday am)

I can't figure this one out. I am Randy's primary caregiver and yet I am being denied the legislated right to give him care. I do not take kindly to be falsely accused of things, nor being denied my rights, nor not being able to carrying out my duties as Randy's caregiver. I need access to him 24 hours a day so I can assure myself that he is alive and getting adequate care.

Since the reason for my banning is that the residents are
afraid
of me, I find this incredible to believe unless they have been programmed to know this by their captures and GPC hiding behind "confidentiality" only makes it worse. I find it impossible to believe that any resident would be afraid of me; least of all 100 of them. Now I am advised that this group has now been expanded globally to include staff, families and visitors (400 more people). I am sure Mary Achenhusen must be at the top of the list.

Yesterday I left a few flowers for Randy with a nurse to give to Randy. The nurse was accompanied by a security guard. I phoned ahead and said I would be on the sidewalk @ 2:00 p.m.and would someone come and get the bouquet. Bizarre. All this over a 65 year old lady weighing <120 pounds 5'1" with no marital arts training who only wanted to be friendly. Nothing worse is going to a residential care facility and the only thing you see are residents in bed watching television 24/7. Where are their families.
.
81637

Blog Archive