Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another Case of Stupidity by B.C. Health Authority

... Soon thereafter Broadmead’s lawyer, Harold Rusk of the Victoria, B.C. law firm JONES EMERY HARGREAVES SWAN, sent a letter (mid-April 2011) by courier to Lois Sampson alleging that she is a danger to others and that Broadmead Lodge would be severely restricting her visitation to her mother.

Exactly the same rational Vancouver Coastal Health Authority used against me for constructively banning me from George Pearson Centre. So I am not the only one. But I am allowed three hours each on Monday, Tuesday and Friday which are very inconvenient for me. And, we have our own personal security guards to oversee who I might speak to. So where is the BCCLA and the BCCPD? The BCCLA wants a law to kill old people and the BCCPD is funded by Vancouver Coastal Health.

In my case Randy has asked that I be allowed to visit at the regular scheduled visiting hours being seven days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. He knows that I am not a threat to anyone. Randy is of sound mind and I believed he had control over what he wants. George Pearson Centre is a residential care facility, residential means it is Randy's home and he has the right to see who he wants when he wants and "visitors" have the right to visit if they believe there is an implied invitation to do so.

Please refer to http://CTwatchdog.com/2011/04/13/granny-snatching-canadian-drug-overdose-case-update-aka-bizarro-world.

BCCLA = BC Civil Liberties Association
BCCPD = BC Coalition of Persons with Disabilities
.
84,008

Blog Archive