Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

No visit with Randy July 2 2011

I arrived at George Pearson at 1:00 p.m. Gloria the resident co-ordinator arrived at 1:20 with security and said that Randy did not want to see me. She told me to leave. She was accompanied by security. I said I would wait for 30 minutes to see if Randy would change his mind. She told me that she was going to call the police. One-half hour later I approched Gloria and asked her to again ask Randy if he wanted to see me. She refused. The police arrived. I asked the police to ask Randy if he wanted to see me. Gloria refused to let them enter the open ward were Randy was.

On June 21 2011 Randy signed a document reiterating that I was his guardian and he would tell me face-to-face if he didn't want to see me.

A visitor while I was waiting for the police dropped by and said that Randy was restrained and was lashing out violently at the staff. Randy can't speak so he would be moving his hands trying to communicate to a mass of robots. I would have been able to calm him down within sixty seconds by removing his restraints and putting his head on my chest and holding him and then tears would be casscading from his eyes. Randy is trapped in his body; he can't eat; he can't walk; he can't talk; he can't write. He can't even move his fingures to push the television remote. He is gonig through intense trauma and the robots are creating it.

Blog Archive