Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Visiting Randy

I wasn't able to see Randy on Sunday July 3 2011 but on Monday July 4 2011 after having staff deliver Randy a July 4 2011 gift he came out to see me. Although Randy is Canadian he spent most of his life in the USA. Yesterday Tuesday July 5 2011 I was able to see him again. I was so relieved that he was okay that we didn't say much. Just sat close to each other like two old couples. There really isn't too much to say especially when Randy can't talk. Sometimes I can make out that he is moving his lips to say he is not a baby. He was using the room to negotiate his wheelchair. He can only go a few feet with it.

When I am upset I tend to misplace things and now I am tearing my small one room suite apart looking for things. And then to make it worse I get a hydro bill for my new place $160.00 for two months. I live in a 500 square foot basement suite. How can it be that much. I must be totally out of touch with $reality.

Randy conveyed his wish to me yesterday that Joan and Ron his parents come and visit him. I do not know how I can accomplish that miracle. Both of his parents are alive and they live in Casa Grande Arizona. Like all those who have abandoned their famlies to the care of residential care homes, they have too.

Blog Archive