Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Unreasonable Man

Today is September 28 2011 and I just listen to CBC and an interview about making bullying a criminal offence. The prosecutors could start with George Pearson Centre... I am constantly taunted and the perpetrators are hidden by confidentiality. They do it in the most sinister way and I have no recourse except to become more and more jaded with the medical system. It has been nine months now and no one has stood up to defend me. The incidents have all been instigated by staff or residents who seem to enjoy the way I am being treated or by now they would have done or said something to me. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Everyone of these bullies must have come from abusive backgrounds. I asked that all staff at GPC be psychologically tested for suitability for working in residential care and I was told that would be impossible. This bullying culture could be ended very quickly by changing the attitude of care. Patients are the customers and the health professionals are the employees and the customer is always right. Simple. But instead the patients and families have to suck up to the health professionals or the patients/residents will not be treated the best they should be. A select group mostly composed of those that work or have worked in the health field know of this and they perpetuate ill treatment of others as long as they think they are looked after. The unhappy psychopath Ann Ryan who died alone said something like "I am on board; cut the lifeline for everyone else."

A quote by George Bernard Shaw (1903).

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

I personally see the world as "just" so I must be very unreasonable.
.
.
.

Blog Archive