Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 5 2011

I was able to see Randy on Friday. I wasn't able to see him in the piano room on Thursday as he said he was in pain and didn't want to get out of bed. He seemed to understand that I couldn't stay at his bedside for longer than a few minutes. I do not know who belongs to the "team" who made the rules for my constructive banning but I was told many months ago that it came from the executive offices i.e. Napolean Ostrow because of this blog. If he knew what he was doing, he would welcome blogs such of mine to quickly with haste correct faults within Vancouver Coastal Health rather than spend his time speaking to the converted that we have the best care in Canada and GPC is a lighthouse for the world. I heard him speak at the open VCH board meeting in June 2011 and only sunshine came out of his mouth. See You Tube video: George Pearson Centre.

On Friday Randy and I played a simple card game called fish. He was picking up the cards and moving them so he is trying his best. Ever since I told him that because of his accident his brain is scrambled so he has to relearn everything he has been improving. I told him what he sees in his brain isn't always what is translated to me and the nurses. I remember one time giving him an educational toy and he threw it on the floor from his bed and I was able to read his lips to say "I am not a baby." I will never forget that.

Blog Archive