Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Vancouver Police Department

Attention: Steve Eely, District Commander,

VPD, District 4


I have been accused of threatening someone with a knife at George Pearson Centre. I want it investigated as if I did this I want to know about it. Vancouver Coastal Health was made aware of this threat months ago and it has done nothing. It has resurfaced and it is causing me much discomfort. If I did this I want to be charged as this is a serious criminal matter.

In reality I want you investigate this matter and charge the person responsible with criminal mischief or criminal harassment. Maybe you can charge Vancouver Coastal Health as they are so good at doing police work and not telling you about it.


My name is Audrey Jane Laferriere. 604-321-2276

Date of incident: not known


.

Blog Archive