Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall is here

I returned Randy to GPC and he did not resist which relieved me.  We earlier ventured to Hastings and Nanaimo area where we used to live.  After buying marrow bones for the doggies we came back here and Randy sat outside as he hates being inside until 6:00 p.m.  We then watched a documentary about garbage mostly plastics in the oceans.  It was very disturbing.

Yesterday being Sunday Randy and I went to Vancouver General Hospital to visit Rod, one of the residents from Ward 2, who was there post operation.  Randy could not remember the six months he spent there.  I suspect it was because he never left his room. After that we found our way to the Holiday Inn on Broadway and upon purchasing a  sandwich in its lounge Randy watched the ending segment of a NFL football game and I read the Georgia Straight.  When we got to my place he sat outside until about 6:00 and then we watched a documentary on science.  It started to rain and I had to return him to GPC in yellow plastic as I did not have a rain coat for him here.  It must be very difficult for him being cared for like a baby and wheeled up and down in a yellow baby carriage.

I am distressed over an email I received from Lois of SeniorsatRisk.org.  I emailed her and said that I had mentioned her blog in my blog and she swiftly emailed me back threatening me with legal action.  No good deed goes unpunished.

I am really upset about my site meter.  About a month ago, the count disappeared.  It was ocwe 110,000 and now nothing. Now I feel that I do not have an audience and it is difficult to post to nothingness.

.

Blog Archive