Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

16 May 2014

I received Randy's belongings from George Pearson Centre on Wednesday evening.  There were nine boxes and his wheelchair sans seat cushion.  It will take me a few days to psyche myself up to open the boxes.

Typical of GPC it did not provide an inventory although I asked for one.  I hope all of Randy's Steeler clothing is in the boxes.

I meet a woman yesterday who told me of her father and how he was injured at St. Pauls and he died as a result of him being rough handled..  After two years nothing has been resolved except she is afraid of becoming a patient in a hospital.  This isn't the first time I have heard of such fear.

I heard of a new term yesterday:  white law black law.  like white coat black coat .... good law bad law  good medicine bad medicine.

.

Blog Archive