Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

May 8 2014

I am not sure if the 30-day mourning period is suppose to start from the day of death or the day of burial.  It has been a week now since I buried Randy among the uncultured trees and rocks on the Island.  It is the only good memory I have since Randy was forced into care. My Randy couldn't talk or write so he could not defend me as he was a witness to all the cruelty VCH imposed on us.  We are suppose to trust the medical system but it is only propaganda. And cruelty is only in the eyes of the beholder. 

VCH even went so far as to say my actions negatively affected the care that Randy received.  They imprisoned him and they were in the process of having any involvment of mine negated by bringing in the Public Guardian and Trustee so that I would never see him again.

Blog Archive