Saturday, February 14, 2015

Bereavement not ending: Lies and Brian Willliams (NBC)

I keeping thinking about how terribly Randy and I were treated by Vancouver Coastal Health and it is still going on.  I asked to see a patient at George Pearson Centre for the past six months and each time I am told that she is not up to it.  She is not saying she does not want to see me, it is George Pearson who is hindering it.

They constructively imprisoned Randy for years and now they are taking the right away from this woman who is totally disabled from seeing me.  I have no way to access her.  And believe it or not I am afraid of the mob hysteria I had encountered (assault) and bullying by staff and security at GPC.  Remember in October 2013 I attempted to remove Randy from the caustic environment from GPC and I was attacked.  Whatever I did was in self defensive.  AND it was Randy's wish as he wanted to leave as he hated GPC and his doctor (when you ask him what he thought of Dr. Dunne, Randy would give the finger) and finally I decided to get him away and do my fiduciary duty to him, I was attacked.

 In their panic the staff lied and said I alledgedly assaulted staff and even a police officer (not true) that woman security guard Karen Marshall she put a choke hold on me which is illegal and which she confessed to in a report.  I have a picture of the bruising to my arms when staff tried to pull me from holding on to Randy's wheelchair. She should have been fired for that alone and criminally charged.Nothing was formally  investigated; just other incidents.The Report is so inaccurate it says that Randy's wheelchair was a 20,000 lb electric chair and I was using it as a weapon; not true, it was a light-weight manual wheel chair which I could move with a finger. Even the police would do nothing except to convince me to leave Randy there.

Remember I was doing my fiduciary duty to Randy as his representative/guardian/substitute decision maker, and Randy's repeated request to be removed from GPC, There are numerous emails to VGH and also my verbal requests to verify this..

But since the court of public opinion, the media, won't  investigate, because of some source of theirs who  alledged that I commited an assault and I was distraught because of my over concern for Randy, they won't get involved as they were afraid (a reporter told me) that it would make matters worse.

How worse can it get, Randy is dead now and VCH banned me from seeing Randy before he died. Randy was on his death bed, why else would Dr. Dunne put a DNR Order on him without his consent and then Dunne bans me from seeing Randy.  Barbaric and malicious.

A DNR was bad enough but to make sure Randy would die on November 18 2013, Dr. Dunne put a Do Not Transfer Order on Randy as well.  So Randy would be stopped from going to VGH if he needed acute care and he did need it on November 18 2013.  He would have died if I did get to him before he did..

Remember the DNR incident happened on November 18 2013 and Randy died on April 13 2014.


Blog Archive