Search This Blog

Monday, December 4, 2017

Fake News and VCHA

I  had to attend a court application on Thursday  November 30 2017.  It has been four days and I still have not  gotten over it.  It still do not understand why I was not given an adjournment.

I finally was able to hire a lawyer a few days before November 30 2117 who could not attend because he had a trial in another venue and also I have a medical certificate that said I was under extreme stress and that the application should be adjourned.  To me it would seem that an adjournment would be a given.   I have seen adjournments this summer at the court house being given for three months so a lawyer can holiday in Europe. Judges are even allowed stress leave.  Now I am afraid of the judicial system. I am afraid of Vancouver Coastal Health.  I am afraid of the Public Guardian and Trustee.   I do not think I can continue to do this as I am so afraid.

I am being told constantly that I started this so no leeway would be given to me by the court.  I did not start this, VCHA did. They behaved badly.  And other actors were brought in by VCHA to discredit me.  It is easy to lie hidden by confidentiality with your words being distorted by lawyers.  It is destroying my faith in the government/judiciary.

My husband had a traumatic brain injury in 2010 (he was 53) and I assumed I had some rights as his spouse.  Apparently, VCHA has the power to take that away.  It does not have to be medical, just a glance at a nurse, or trying to be friendly, could get you banned.

Fake news was not invented by Triump it always existed with VCHA.   

I was banned for life from entering any VCHA properties in 2014 because I was disrespectful to management.  Whatever that means.  I was fighting for my husband so that VCHA would not hasten his death by delaying treatment.  

I have been bullied since 2010 by VCHA.  What does the court expect from me after eight years of being tormented. All of a sudden I am assumed to be completely in control becoming an instant MENSA and I can handle a complex court process in total fear.

I did not go to court as a means of first resort, I did it as a means of last resort.   Other remedies were not offered to me.  I did not anticipate the difficulty I would face in getting a lawyer.  As soon as I would mention that I had a conflict with VCHA, interview terminated.  No facts were discussed. The propaganda out there that the laws are written so that you can defend yourself is just that propaganda.



Blog Archive