Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday February 27 2012

Audrey Laferriere Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 7:41 AM
To: louise kokotailo , kip woodward ,
Louise, could you get a message to Kip that I am very concerned about the safety of Randy and me. This cancer has been going on for over a year now and you have not done anything to resolve it. I fear for Randy's safety as well as my own. At least twenty percent or more of the residents/staff/visitors at GPC are in need of psychological help and your answser is just to target me and Randy. I will never forgive Linda Rose telling me that even if Randy was on his death bed I would not be allowed on his GPC ward and this she did when Randy was also sent to VGH in August 2011when he was on his death bed and she put on a no contact order on Randy. Why. Staff targets someone and it continues and continues without reason or due process or end.

Blog Archive