Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Privacy or Code of Silence

From the beginning of my difficulties with Vancouver Coastal Health it has always been privacy issue so that my concerns were never resolved.  It has nothing to do with privacy issues but rather it is a code of silence that hides any suspected criminality on site or breaches of their own governing policies. 

I just received a copy of a VPD's police report.  On December 25 2011 I was awaken at 3:30 am by four police officers looking for Randy as apparently he was missing from GPC.  And what was written on page 4: LAFERRIERE appeared to be suffering from mental health issues and was not there when speaking with police.  Also I was a Disturbed Person/Attempted Suicide. None of this is true. So where did the police get this information.

Blog Archive