Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Picketing October 27 2013

I did my two hours at Oakridge Centre demonstrating and informing the public that Randy cannot be kept at George Pearson Centre or anywhere else against his will.  And above all he cannot be prohibited from visiting me off site if I am banned or not.

Should the readers get information that discredits me please be advised that if anything I acted in self defence to protect Randy from him being imprisoned at GPC.  It makes no difference if Randy might change his mind today. On Monday October 21 2013 he was imprisoned.  The evidence speaks for itself  GPC was guilty of a criminal act and there is no way VCH can get out of that.

In the context of a coercive institutional environment how can anyone measure competency.

Blog Archive