Search This Blog

Friday, October 25, 2013

Picketing Saturday October 28 2013

I will be demonstrating in front of the Oakridge Mall on Saturday October 28 2013 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm.  Should anyone wish to talk to me or buy me a hot chocolate I will be there.

I demonstrated from 1:00 to 3:00 pm.  People were interested.   And from 3:30 to 4:00 I stood on the boulevard outside of Safeway and held up the signs so the passing traffic was able to read them.  And when they stopped at the stop sign our eyes would meet.

This will be repeated today being Sunday October 29 2013.

I phoned GPC Sunday and was told that Randy did not have a temperature and he looked well.  So there is no reason why he can't go off site and visit me. 

A friend of ours who visited Randy this past week purchased a $120 table heater for Randy to make him more comfortable as the ward was very very cold and Tanu told him to remove it. I have extra blankets for Randy but as soon as I would leave they would be taken away to meet a nurses tidy fetish.There is a video called Envisioning Home on YouTube evidencing how cold a patient who has since died complained of the cold. Another reason all of us have to have 24/7 access to those in a facility.




Blog Archive