Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2015

College of Physicians and Surgeons Vancouver BC 5 June 2015

A nice gesture was made by someone from the Four Seasons Hotel, a guest, who gave me two bottles of iced cold water to aid in my demo as it was hot in front of the BC College of Physicians and Surgeons. A little kindness like this makes my demo well worth it. Others agree with me.

For those new to my blog, I am demonstrating against the BCCPS as I opposed its decision when Dr. James Vincent Dunne put a DNR on my husband without Randy's clear consent and Dr. Dunne refused to take it off. Randy developed an infection and he would have died as staff at GPC would not do anything except close the curtain.  I started to bag him and call 911. I told them that Randy had changed his mind. Randy changing his mind wasn't good enough. When the ambulance arrived, they were angry because they should not have been called as Randy had a DNR and a Do Not Transfer to VGH. Randy would have died because of these Orders.




Blog Archive