Search This Blog

Monday, September 11, 2017

Pleadings

It is written in the rules of court that a pleading must not contain the evidence by which the facts alleged in it are to be proved.  Does that mean a petitioner can distort/lie and get away with it.  An alleged fact might not have ever happened. To disprove it a respondent would have to commence an expensive legal exercise.

Or a fact's proportionality was ridiculous: an outlier.

Lawyer's wordsmithing at its finest:  Paragraph 6.  Mr. Walker purportedly signed a Representation Agreement. The implication of which is that I forged such a document making me the representative for health care.  VCHA neglected to say that the document was prepared by a lawyer although they had contacted the lawyer to determine if in fact he had prepared the Representation Agreement.  This is dangerous speak as what happens if a Petition is put in front of a judge like what happened to me, it creates an impression that I am a "scalet woman." Anything to discredit me.

And when it was discovered that I had a Will naming me beneficiary of Randy's estate, the legality of the Will was questioned.  The Will was executed in 2008.

Defamation in pleadings are not actionable.  I am not sure maybe they could be or should be.



Blog Archive