Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

What utter cruelty .... this is what I faced everyday for four years ..deliberate harassment/bullying

Email from February 12 2014



From:
Audrey Laferriere
Date:
2014-02-12 3:51 AM  50594

Jason one of our neighbours went to see Randy around 4:00 pm. with little Owen, Randy's doggie.  I had asked Jason to put Randy's landline phone in the wall plug so it would work. 


Staff said that I wasn't allowed to talk to Randy on the phone.

I have been paying $30.00 a month for Randy's TELUS line for two years now and now I can't talk to Randy on the phone.

Randy can't even talk or even hold the phone in his hand.

The purpose of the phone was a vehicle I would use to phone Randy daily.  I would let it ring four times so he knew I was thinking of him.

What utter cruelty.

Jason wanted to stay at least one hour with Randy but security told him he had to leave after twenty minutes.

Blog Archive