Search This Blog

Sunday, May 19, 2019

May 19 2019


I do not want to get old.  I am so tired all the time I can't seem to do anything although I am always doing something.  Just bits and pieces.  I just noticed my $150 blouse from Nordstroms has a rip on the front seam where the buttons are..  I have never ever washed the blouse and now I have to spend an afternoon going downtown and exchanging it.  And since Friday (two Fridays ago my transit pass did not work.  Cliche in the system so I have to attend at the Translink office downtown to get an interim pass. Then I notice out the window a middle-aged man trespassing and he is crushing four large bags of cans.  He said to me that the bus driver would not allow him on the bus as he has too many cans so he has to crush them so he can go downtown and sell them at Together We Can.  Then my computer is acting up and I have to find my way down to London Drugs and maybe they can tell me if it is serious or not.  I have been under additional stress thinking about the litigation and I have chewed off my nails.  I am 75 years old and I am biting my nails. What a state I am in. My vision is failing and my teeth hurt (nerves).  I am totally burnt out.  And I would really like to know what VCHA did to Carolanne.  I was told that she had a no contact order on her. No one knows where she is.  Carolanne most likely does not know she has a no contact order on her and she is angry because no one is visiting her,  I checked with Vital Statistics and the coroner so she is still alive: no death reported. VCHA does what ever it wants and since the media will not report on its bad behavior they keep doing whatever they want. And when I asked David Bell why was I banned fromVCHA, his answer was: You know what you did.  And I said no I did not know what I did.  He is not authorized to tell me where Carolanne is either. We are becoming a dark state and no one is screaming. And Nova Scotia has now passed legislation that says your dead body can be used for organ transplants automatically.  You have to go out of your way while alive to inform the government that you do not want your body used this way.  Saying you agree to an organ transplant is an advanced directive which do not meet the requirements for a legal advanced directive or informed consent. And what would happened if you did not have a driver's licence. Who owns your body after death.  Since removing an organ is not medical treatment, I wonder how the law defines it.  Since you are going to die anyways, why not allow the removal of your organs before death, so organs are in pristine condition to be transplanted. Removing an organ will cause your death before you die.


Blog Archive