Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2019

SHAW


My SHAW phone is in need of repair. I need a landline costing me $42.00 per month because I have to have access to 911 as I live alone, am a senior, and am not well. SHAW scheduled an appointment for September 30 2019. They do not have emergency appointments as its customers always say everything is an emergency.

I haven't had use of my phone since September 12 2019, the day when my lower duplex was flooded by the rain.  The owner has not offered to clean up the mess or repair the water drainage pipe which was clogged because of no maintenance.

The owner is arranging for me to move to a SRO in the DTES.  I have an advocate who thinks the offer of one month's free rent and moving expenses is generous. The movers would move my possessions soaking wet within a few days as this is an emergency situation as it is not safe for me to live here.

I can't even go across the street to Safeway as I might not pay attention to the traffic and I might cause an accident.


Blog Archive