Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Ending litigation before trial

 I have not been well. 

VCHA wants this litigation ended on a technicality so what happened never gets heard in a court of law.  It was cruel what they did.  I was bullied by VCHA staff and others.  And my husband was terribly ill-treated and unlawful DNRs placed on him.  They imprisoned my husband who was a patient of VCHA and used non-sense against me to take away his health care representation agreement and enduring power of power so that I had no power to advocate for him. A supreme court order was not necessary. No due process. I was told by VCHA that it had the power to make sure that I would never see my husband again, not even on his death bed.  And this came to pass.  And to make it worse, they banned me from all VCHA properties.  I am still banned even after my husband’s death.  Their behaviors caused me to suffer from severe and crippling depression and chronic long-term ptsd.  I was overwhelmed and felt powerless, even now.

Blog Archive