Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2021

July 15 2020.

 There are over 14,000 practicing lawyers in British Columbia.  And I could not find one to represent me against VCHA.  There is something terribly wrong.. 

What goes on in the courts is just as bad as what goes on in the medical profession. Unless you are a special insider you have no access to real justice or real medical treatment. Note, you have to be special. If you are lucky you will get a watered down version making you a third class citizen.  And if you are not lucky you can become a non-person with the help of the public guardian and trustee.

No wonder my PTSD won't go away.

I found the 14,000 figure on the internet when I asked how many lawyers are there in BC.  Unfortunately I could not do a screen shot from google to this blog.

Trying to find a lawyer was impossible.  The lawyers I approached would not even let me tell my story.  All I had to mention was VCHA and I was dismissed: .rejection after rejection.


------


However I was able to cut and paste this: 

Over 12,500 lawyers in B.C. responded to the survey in 2019. Chow said there are over 14,000 practicing lawyers in the province.Jul. 15, 2020
 

Blog Archive