Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2022

PTSD and my world.

 I  thought my PTSD was being lessened.  But on Friday I received a communication which reversed this hope.  How cruel people with a sense that they can do the wrong thing continuously undermines our society. To avoid this new terror my body slept 24 hours until now.  

 

January 10 2022 at 3:17 am   I am still exhausted and mostly sleeping.  I am not doing well under stress.  

 

January 11 2022. Yesterday was another day most of sleep.  I did crave a glass of organic milk and I did go out to purchase a liter.  I reccently discovered the wonderful taste of organic grass fed milk and even at $7.00 a liter it is worth it. I am sure I will become addicted to it.


I do not like sleeping so much as nothing gets down.  


January 14 2022.  I am continuing to sleep much.  I wake up in the middle of the night (now it is 3:45 am) in terror and soaking wet knowing that I have to face another unpleasant scenario not caused by me but rather someone else.

Blog Archive