Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

 I recently came across this song "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood."  It is exactly what I feel has happened to me in my sojourn to understand what happened to me because I only wanted to be with my husband when he was ill and VCH refused to accommodate us.  There was never any suggestion that I abused my husband so I do not know what the problem was. It just escalated into a reverse SLAP suit where everyone was afraid.  I suspect it is over the perceived power that VCH might have over the lives of their children and grandchildren.  As bizarre as it was and still is.  It is even worse now with all this politically correct wokeness. As I search for answers, I feel that I have been purpled dotted by those that can offer answers but prefer not to. 



Blog Archive