Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Injunction

Audrey Laferriere audreyjlaferriere@gmail.com

6:05 PM (2 minutes ago)

to Richard
I was researching at the library how to do an injunction and to get costs for what you have done to me and Randy.  If the media won't pay attention to me I assure you the courts will.  You have imprisoned Randy, you have taken away my rights to be his representative, you have tried to kill him with an a Do Not Resuscitate that he did not consent to, and you expect me to shut up. Forget it. 

And then on top of it, you saying that putting a notice in the Georgia Straight is disrespectful is nothing more than a threat so that I will never see Randy again.  There is such a thing as free speech and I have the right to express my opinions whether VCH likes it or not or where and how I express them. 

Blog Archive