Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2018

Email to GPC 25 October 2011

This is the contents of an email sent to GPC.  It reminds how Randy wanted to learn and his learning tool went missing.  And to think that VCHA/PGT said that I was not good for Randy.

On Tuesday October 25 2011 when I was returning Randy to your staff at 4:30 he wanted to take the chalk board and chalk and the letterboard with him so I let him.  I thought that was a good sign.  He might want to practise.  On Wednesday and Thursday when I went to see Randy I asked the staff to return to his bedside and retrieve the chalk board, chalk, and letterboard.  The letterboard was in a 1/4" binder decorated with a white and black pattern.  Both times the staff returned and said they could not find the items.  Yesterday being Thursday I also asked Sam and he went to Randy's bedside and returned and said that he cold not find the items but mentioned that he noticed the abundance of educational items I left with Randy over ten months ago.  You might want to search for the chalk board, chalk and binder with the letterboard yourself.  If you can't find the items or they are squirreled away in disarray it might mean a latent hatred for whatever issue one of your staff might have for his/her job. One time before my constructive banning, I found Randy's stuff in total chaos and it concerned me.  I mentioned it to someone but I can't remember who it was.
 

Blog Archive