Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Maritimes Xmas Eve Party 2008

Flag this message
Maritimes Union Xmas Eve
Friday, December 26, 2008 5:24 PM
From:
"Audrey Jane Laferriere" View contact details
To:
clrjang@vancouver.ca

I was hoping to see you at the Maritimes Union on Triumph on Christmas Eve. But then it does not take politicians long to became part of the Jenny Kwan contempt for people. I remember when she was running for the provincial government I phoned and asked that I wanted to go to some meetings to hear her talk in person about her platform (like all candidates meetings) and I was told by her office that all the meetings were by invitation only. At that time three short years ago I wasn't too interested in being poor so I just left it but as I am getting old without assets I am now bitterly interested. If you guys are serious about change I suggest that you make sure that she is taken off the NDP nomination list to be elected again.

778-329-1250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive