Search This Blog

Monday, December 16, 2013

What am I to do.

By the guideline as presented by the health authority says I cannot go down the hall from where Randy's cell is located across from the security office and a personal security guard sitting in front of Randy's door..  He has this room which is accessible only by his jailers and me.  I have a problem.  A visitor who visits her son everyday left me some of her high quality used clothing in his room.  Two pairs of leather boots, four tops and a beautiful scarf.  Since I do not know her name or even the name of her son how can I thank her for the gift which I appreciate.

I also noticed that there is no clock in Randy's room.  In VGH each room had a clock.  Another method to drive patients like Randy: and put them in solitary confinement so they have no sense of time and eventually they will go mad.





.

.
.

Blog Archive