Search This Blog

Monday, December 16, 2013

What the Hell are they doing....

The other day I was given a slip of paper by an employee of GPC saying that I was not to harass Karen Storms alledgedly from Karen unsigned..  I read it and thought it strange as I thought we were friends. We spent a lot of time together at VGH.  From the wording it seemed that the social worker was behind it..  So I left it as I had Randy to worry about and Karen could wait. However, I have a note from Karen, signed by her, saying that I can visit her at GPC anytime I want.  She gave it to me while we were at VGH.

I didn't have to wait long.  Yesterday outside on my way home at 7:30 Karen motioned for me to come and see her.  She gave me a hug and told me that she was writing a book:  Bad Things: Good Things.  She said she missed her husband who recently passed without much formal explanation and not even a memorial service.  We agreed we would go to IHOP for its Christmas pancakes special which she likes as she has no teeth but she can eat pancakes. My treat as they are a bit expensive.

Now I am told that I am not allowed to talk to staff, residents or visitors.  I wonder if  visitors and residents know that this is the new guideline at George Pearson Centre. Interesting.  Can visitors and residents talk to me?.Or do they even know that I can't talk to them.Or do they even care. There isn't one iota of normalcy in that place..

What is wrong with George Pearson Centre? They are running around looking like fools. When will it all stop.  Maybe never.




Blog Archive