Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday, April 10, 2014

I saw Randy today for my court allotted thirty minutes.  He was extremely hot and not very responsive except towards the end when I mentioned I would rent a television for him for the weekend.  If I can't see him at least he can watch tv.

I still do not know what terrible harm I did to bandish me from being with Randy during his last months of life.  The medical system has not feelings for the living.  What terrible thing did I do.  Not follow one of their stupid rules: you have to leasve at 4:00 pm and if your leave at 4:30 you will be banned for the rest of your life.  That is absurb.  And that is what they are doing. All I want is to see her husband; nothing more nothing less.  VGH creates guidelines that mean nothing and harm no one.  They are all front line workers used to some chaos so why it is directed to me.  They can't prove anything, it is all hearsay compounded upon more hearsay.  It is beyond me that this has got this far and things that are important are sidelined: like the $2,000,000 replacement of the alarm system for the GPC buildingss that are going to be demolished in a few years.It would have been cheaper to higher fire marshalls to walk up and down the hall and pull the fire alarms.  And all the money they are paying on security so I leave the premsies at exactly 4:00 p.m. rather than 4:30 p.m. is stupid.  They must rather have Randy sit alone in a wheel chair for hours and hours and get bedsores than let him be with me. He never had sores when I had access to him everyday.  I would massage his legs and arms and turn him a bit.  I hever saw a nurse at George Pearsojn every do that. And yes he had a bedsore I was told it was gangreen on the heel of his right foot .  I saw it, it was circular black hard dried blood with a diameter of one inch. So when I wasn't able to see Rand GPC left him I assume to sit in his wheel chair for ten hours stretches and not move his foot. 


Blog Archive