Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

B C College of Physicians and Surgeons.1


26 November 2014


BC College of Physicians and Surgeons
300-669 Howe Street,
Vancouver, B. C,.

Attention: Sharon Thomson

Gentlemen:

Subject:  Dr. James Vincent Dunne
               Randy Michael Walker

I received your 175 page bundle today and you have missed the point.  I want to know what Dunne’s response was to why he put an illegal DNR and DNT Order on Randy on November 15, 2013, and other times and didn’t take it off when requested to do so. 

Inferring that I am a bitch rather than doing my fiduciary duty to Randy is insulting.  VCH and in particular Dr. Dunne knew I was Randy’s representative from 2010 and yet he lied to you.  The Old Boy’s network isn’t going to work this time. Three representation agreements were in his file.

Where are the emails that I sent to Dr. Dunne.  I want my memory to be refreshed.  I want the information you sent resent with all that is blanked out inserted.  This is a quasi-judicial proceedings and you can’t withhold that information from me.

Yours very truly,


Audrey Jane Laferriere

5976 Cambie Street
Vancouver, BC
V5Z 3A9
604-321-2276

FAX  604-733-3503
FAX  250-953-3195

PS notes to blog readers:

Remember to contact both you MLA and MP and ask him/her to insist on a full investigation of why the medical system is broken.  What happened to us should never have happened.  If a patient dies because of an unconsented DNR,  it is murder.  And they imprisoned Randy in hospital for no lawful reason. He was capable of making his own decisions so how did VCH decide otherwise and not even tell me that he had no capacity. 

There is a YouTube video on how the health authorities deal with the public: delay, deny, divide(patient from family), discredit and demoralize. 

One wrongful death caused by assisted suicide or euthanasia is one death too many.  How do you know if that person really really really wants to be dead.  How can anyone know that with certainty.How would I know that of myself.

Blog Archive