Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Good Wife

Yesterday I was watching the Good Wife on the television.  A segment was about the Good Wife being on a panel that overlooked the behavior of police.  It was rubber stamping the actions of the police without full evidence.  It reminded me of how the College of Physicians and Surgeons conducted my complaint against Dr. Dunne. They took his version of my complaint without investigating it.

There was also a documentary on the Fifth Estate (CBC) called Dead Enough which documented the actions of doctors in a US hospital who changed a monitor to deceive the nurses in order to secure fresh organs.  And nothing happened to those doctors either. 

So much for watching television and having flashbacks to what happened to me at the hands of Vancouver Coastal Health. 


Blog Archive