Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2018

Slow Genocide at VCHA

I am not feeling very well today.  My mind is overwhelmed with what has happened.  We are supposed to be living in a safe country and we should not fear for our lives if we become sick or disabled or old.

I know that I have been a witness to a continuing slow genocide.  And no one wants to talk about it.  The stats are hidden in confidentiality.

They said my husband was chronic so they put a DNR/DNT/CCO Order on him.  Being chronic does not mean that he was going to die.  And the drastic measure of a DNR,DNT,CCO Order was not necessary.

And they created a scenario that I was the problem and not them.

During WWII the Nazi doctors killed because those targetted were going to die anyways as there was a war;

Now the doctors kill with impunity because those targetted have no quality of life.  Ration treatment and they will die soon enough.

Both times the doctors (in WW11 and now) were doing a favour for those who were targetted and for those who were not targetted.  Familes and the state were unburdened.

In 2010 I was told by a social worker that I should abandon Randy as the government (PGT) will look after him.  I should have known from that point to be afraid.









Blog Archive