Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Thinking of Randy and Carolanne

I keep on thinking of Randy and Carolanne.

The first time I saw Carolanne on February 26 2017 she had secretions caked like cement in her mouth.  She was forced to breathe through her nose.  I immediately dislodged the thick secretions. That evening I sent an email to her physician, Dr. Richard Hay. He never answered my email.

On February 28 2017 I saw Carolanne again and she again had secretions but not as bad as on February 26 2017.

I was told I would be arrested as VCHA had a restraining order against me.  That was not true, but when gossip gets to low-level security and staff it scares me, as I was not going to be put in a position to be violenced again by cretins. There was talk of a restraining order in 2014 which never materialized.  But this is 2018.

If patients are made uncomfortable for long periods of time, this type of slow torture will make them want to stop treatment which would mean death for patients, like Carolanne, as she is on a ventilator.  Death by a thousand knives.



Blog Archive