Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I want to know...

I want to know why the PGT decided that my power of attorney should be terminated.  My husband was dying and ENTER the PGT who made my husband, Randy Michael Walker, a non-person: nine days before he died.They stripped his wish for me, his wife, to look after him.  They even went one step further and agreed with the health authority to have me banned from all VCH properties.

Randy wanted to see me while he was in hospital dying.  And we decided to ask the Supreme Court of British Columbia to make an order that I (his wife) have access to him. VCH said that was not possible.


So they decided to make Randy a non-person by way of a Certificate Incapability and that would end any involvement in my husband's life.

My husband was a quad because of an accident.  But he was aware.  And anytime my name was mentioned he would cry.  He wanted to see me.

Listen to this reason that the PGT wrote.  It said that I was not suitable to be anything to Randy because he did not get (prior to the filing of the petition to visit 14 March 2014) independent legal advice for my husband to see me (his wife).

If someone wants to make this viral, please do.

If anyone wants to see the document just call me and arrange a time to meet.

I just came across information (today at 4:23 pm) that told the PGT that Randy was sent to VGH at 12:30 pm Friday April 4 2014 and that Randy was dying.  And what did the PGT do, they continued to discredit me.  I do not understand what was the PGT doing.  Was the PGT wanting to keep Randy's dead body from me. Did they anticipate that I might harm him..

Everyone knew Randy was dying.  Why else would Dr. Dunne keep pushing DNRs on my husband.



Blog Archive