Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2019

26 December 2013


I just came across a note I scribbled dated Boxing Day 26 December 2013.  The emergency doctor at Vancouver General Hospital said that Randy was critical. I was told that it would take two to three days to get his heart rate down to a safe level.

The nursing professionals at George Pearson Centre initially refused to call 911.  Randy was going into cardiac arrest and they just ignored the signs and my pleas.

The nurses were under instructions not to call the doctor-on-call.

And, the nurses all knew that Dr. Hay was not to be disturbed.  Boxing Day, after all, was a statutory holiday.

------------

On December 28 2013 the mental health police came looking for me... I had forgotten how many times the mental health police had come looking for me.  It was always the same, we would have a chit chat, I would offer them tea, and later they would leave. They were doing their job, they did not have another agenda, and they were very pleasant (professional) in their manner.

------------


Dr. Hay was the physician who hide from service of my Notice of Civil Claim for over a year.  He knew about it as I sent him copies c/o George Pearson Centre and c/o his office on Commercial.  I asked him to have his lawyer accept service.  An amateur lawyer told him that it had to be served on him personally so he made sure that that did not happen.  Physicians are supposed to respect the law, not avoid it. For what end did he do this?


Blog Archive