Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March 31 2020 @ 7:48 pm



Why did VCHA have to ban me from seeing Randy when they believed he was dying.  All through that process no one person from VCHA went to my defence; no one.  They decided to say that Randy was incompetent and cancelled his documentation making me his representative and attorney.  What proof did they have: none.  How easy for them not to follow due process or the rule of  law.   Even now I have no one to speak for me.  I sleep all afternoon and as is my normal I awoke seaking wet....During that time Randy had a lawyer and the lawyer never spoke to me.  Mr. Doig was not named Randy's representative or attorney.  He neverr gave Randy his money or even a few hundred dollars so I could hire a companion for Randy.  I paid what I could with my credit card.  He should be disbarred.  He kept the money for three years.  Why.

Blog Archive