Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Chilling effect









If my case is dismssed I will not have any credibility as the defendants will say that the courts dismissed her case and of course they will not explain that it was over a technicality.  They will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to lawyers for the right to say this.

The health authority does not want any bad publicity and having my case dismissed is saying that a third party (the courts) found my claim not to be worth the time of the court to review the evidence.  A technicality is preventing this.  We can start with VCHA and the fact that they did not send me its list of emails.  They want the case dismissed before they have to produce them.  David Bell said something about relevancy and none of them are relevant. He is the lawyer for VCHA and of course everything can be seened as being being irrelevant to protect his client   However a judge told me that since I am a self-representative that I have to produce everything as I would not know what is relevant or not. But since Mr. Bell is a lawyer and an officer of the court he knows what is relevant.  There is no fairness in that. 

Blog Archive