Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2023

I can't stop thinking

 I can't stop thinking back to when Randy had his accident.  Although it has been many years, it was as it was yesterday.  I can see and feel what I was going through.  The trauma of it all.  The accident was an accident but what I had to go through with VCH was no accident.  From the moment I found out that VCH secretly moved Randy from VGH to GPC, I was targeted. I can still hear the head nurse, Tanu, saying that she had the power to make sure that I never see my husband again, not even on his deathbed. I did not know why she would say that.  And her "power" did happen.  I was also told that I was not allowed to speak to anyone unless I was spoken to first.  I taught she was crazy. I did not argue with her, I just ignored her. She also told me that I could not touch my husband; not even hold his hand or touch his bed. What was Randy thinking!  He was disabled and could not talk.  What a terrible person she was.  At that time I did not think too much about her.  Later I concluded she was a Nurse Ratchet. She was so sure of herself that she did not even notice that I had a friend "witness" with me at that time who heard all this and told me later that she could not believe Tanu would say what she said.  I did not take much note as it was just talk.  I had no belief at that time that this woman would eventually destroy my life and that of my husband's.  


Blog Archive