Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2023

the Warriner case

 Upon rereading the newspaper accounts on the Warriner case I might be led to believe that Stephanie was trying to leave the hospital and security tried to stop her.  It had nothing to do with her wearing a mask or not.  She might have been trying to escape and security attacked her. This is what happened to me when I tried to leave a hospital of VGH.  Personnel had no knowledge that they cannot imprison a patient.  I tried to remove my husband as he was in a wheelchair and he did not want to stay at GPC.  The police were called and no charges were laid against VCH or Paladin security. Or me.  I expected apologies but none came.  Instead, they created a scenario which took three months to discredit me and caused severe psychological harm to my husband. 


Blog Archive