Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2023

December 26th continuing

 I keep thinking about what happened on that Boxing day.  The staff at GPC did nothing for an hour.  They did not check his vitals or give him oxygen, they just waited for one hour to see if he would die.  He didn't so they then phoned 911.  Randy was hospitalized previously most of the year at VGH and he did not want to be returned to GPC. He was afraid.  VGH returned him to GPC to die.  He was placed rather than in the open ward in a private room, which is where they place those that are going to die or they want them to die, and they close the door ...  When I visited him I was not allowed to talk to anyone.  And no one would tell me anything although I was his wife.  Besides being his wife I had what proved to be useless documents them being a health representation agreement and an enduring power of attorney.  Both of which VCH gave no credence to.  They just ghosted me.  The doctor on call that night was Dr, Richard Hay who put Randy on a "slow code."


Blog Archive