Search This Blog

Friday, March 10, 2023

The King v. Neall Epstein (2023 Quebec)

 How interesting. From reading about the case of the King v. Neall Epstein (Rebel News and MSN Canada Press (March 10, 2023)) I learned what criminal harassment is. It involves stalking.  

During my interaction with Vancouver Coastal Health, it went so far as to have Dr. Dunne attempt to lay a criminal charge against me for criminal harassment. I did not follow Dr. Dunne around.  Truth is if I saw him on the street today I won't be able to recognize him. Burly police officers showed up at my door. So where did Dr. Dunne get the education to do that. I suspect it was from his employer, VCH, and its lawyer, David Bell. Maybe Joe Morris of Harper Gray had something to do with it as he was the lawyer for the union that defends physicians. I guess this is what is called co-opted "litigation strategy." Or, win by any means possible. Just gaslight the woman from her rights. This should be easy as she has PTSD.

But then thinking back maybe criminal harassment includes emails. Dr. Dunne said I sent him what could be interpreted as hundreds of emails. He referred to these emails in an affidavit. When I asked for the emails the lawyers for him (VCH) said I was not entitled to them. The litigation involved an injunction wherein I wanted to see my husband and such evidence did not have to be given to me. In other words, you can lie in affidavits and get away with it. I sent a lot of emails but they were mostly directed to VCHA not Dr. Dunne.

The interesting thing about the King v. Neall Epstein case (Justice Galiatsatos) said that the complainant should have been charged with various criminal charges, not Neall Epstein.

When my litigation started I really really really believed that the lawyers would tell VCH that they were being ridiculous and for them to just let me see my husband. My husband was dying so why couldn't I see him. But of course, lawyers just do what their clients tell them. All of us know that this is not true.  





Blog Archive